Suzuki Kizashi UK

It has been announced the the Kizashi will be sold in select European markets. Meet other owners here.
Evanzo7

Ronzuki wrote:
Cowtc wrote:My Kizashi was returned to trader due to the quite common gearbox issue.
Please forgive my ignorance...when you refer to the 'gearbox', are you speaking of the automatic transmission (CVT) or a manually operated transmission? I'm assuming the auto CVT.
I'd assume the CVT, that's all we got over here.
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
Tom Kizzie

Are you sure its only cvt's in the UK? Netherlands and Germany have about 1/3 manual kizashis. (but only 1/10 4salekizashis are manual haha) 8-)
kizashi 6mt black
Evanzo7

Tom Kizzie wrote:Are you sure its only cvt's in the UK? Netherlands and Germany have about 1/3 manual kizashis. (but only 1/10 4salekizashis are manual haha) 8-)
Yeah, from what I read it's Auto only, plus, on the many times I've looked, I've never seen a Manual for sale.
Typhoon1944

UK forum still active?
Evanzo7

Typhoon1944 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:49 pm UK forum still active?
I'm still here! :lol:
Typhoon1944

Evanzo7 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:01 pm
Apologies, I didn't get a notification to say anyone had replied. Looks like you're the only other person then Evanzo7. Good to see there's another Kizashi in Scotland. I've owned 2. A 63 plate in black (with the black privacy glass and a fresh coat of wax that car looked epic) bought from my local dealership in Wales when the 500 first got imported into the country (written off by a taxi driver while looking at his phone in Dundee :cry: ) and bought a silver 61 plate just before lockdown. Love the car and love the attention it gets.

I joined to find out if anyone had any information on swapping out the head unit for an aftermarket one. I like the way the standard system sounds but I do lot of hires music streaming and the Bluetooth isn't up to the job. If I swapped the head unit would I have to waste money upgrading the speaker system or is that fine the way it is? If there was a 3.5mm audio jack I wouldn't necessarily need to use BT but I'm guessing adding one in would be a bigger job than swapping the head unit.
Evanzo7

Typhoon1944 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:42 pm
Apologies, I didn't get a notification to say anyone had replied. Looks like you're the only other person then Evanzo7. Good to see there's another Kizashi in Scotland. I've owned 2. A 63 plate in black (with the black privacy glass and a fresh coat of wax that car looked epic) bought from my local dealership in Wales when the 500 first got imported into the country (written off by a taxi driver while looking at his phone in Dundee :cry: ) and bought a silver 61 plate just before lockdown. Love the car and love the attention it gets.

I joined to find out if anyone had any information on swapping out the head unit for an aftermarket one. I like the way the standard system sounds but I do lot of hires music streaming and the Bluetooth isn't up to the job. If I swapped the head unit would I have to waste money upgrading the speaker system or is that fine the way it is? If there was a 3.5mm audio jack I wouldn't necessarily need to use BT but I'm guessing adding one in would be a bigger job than swapping the head unit.
That's alright, I don't have notifications turned on myself for most posts.
Yeah I've seen a couple in Scotland but not an awful lot, I know of a white one around the Braehead area in Glasgow, there used to be a silver one in Barrhead when I stayed there but they sold it for a Vitara not long before I moved.
Shame to hear about your black one :cry:

I couldn't tell you I'm afraid, not something I've ever played about with or looked into!
Cantab

Typhoon1944 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:42 pm

Vitara maybe ?

viewtopic.php?f=13&p=53532#p53532