Headlight Led Install And Bumper Blackout.

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Chris6748h

Hi guys, attempted the LEDs on the headlights and blacken out bumper today, all in all I think it came out good, I didn't open the headlights to do this, I attached them on the outside as I was nervous about condensation getting in and fogging them up. I figure if LEDs go out? I have easy access to just replace them without taking all kinds of stuff out, let me know what you guys think
Thought I'd post this in the DIY section, was posted in pictures and videos.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
BxKizashiS

Looks good bro.. I see u from NY too, thats whats up!
I did the bumper blackout, idk bout the LEDs, i rather put fogs, but looks hott!
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
HKain414

what did you do to black out the s emblem on the grill. i've been trying to figure out a good way to do that
Chris6748h

I taped it off and painted, like I did with bumper
HKain414

did you plasti spray it