plastidipped the stocks

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
SamirD

Shylynn wrote:And royal purple is really only good in race cars it breaks down to fast
I'm surprised to hear you say that. They use their own synthetic stocks just like Redline and Amsoil do, so I think they should last at least as long. Of course the grade and additive package will make a huge difference since race-only has basically zero additives to help longevity.
IshaanIan

I actually like the purple Suzuki logo; it goes well with the tinted stop lamp and the shade of gray that your car is. I think the whole purple thing could actually work but the plastidip looks just too flat, there isn't any depth or character to purple especially on the wheels. (I know I sound really vague lol don't know how else to say it)
WHTSHDW2

bootymac wrote:
Shylynn wrote: Don't mind my ugly calipers, still can't decide what color to power coat them
Purple
May I suggest, Brembo plastic covers (various colors . . . sorry, not in purple!)
Shylynn

WHTSHDW2 wrote:
bootymac wrote:
Shylynn wrote: Don't mind my ugly calipers, still can't decide what color to power coat them
Purple
May I suggest, Brembo plastic covers (various colors . . . sorry, not in purple!)
not sure if troll or serious o.O lol
2010 Kizashi "The Daily Driver"
2006 350Z "Because Racecar"
paininthenuts

Shylynn wrote:So I have a bit of an obsession with purple, and plastidip lol so 3 cans of pure purple and 1 can of purple metalizer later...

Well done, you have ruined the wheels, they look vile
Shylynn

Glad you approve, cause I needed it lmao...everyone is entitled to there own opinion. I obviously prefer not to be dull and bland
KuroNekko

People be sipp'n dat haterade.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
murcod

paininthenuts wrote:
Well done, you have ruined the wheels, they look vile
Paininthenuts, there's an old saying "If you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself." At worst, a simple "They're not my cup of tea" would have sufficed. ;)

(Noting this is the second time this has happened.)
David
bootymac

So we know paininthenuts is a truck driver that hates children and the color purple
Shylynn

His name suits him well, except I don't have nuts so I'm uneffect lol