kizashi parts in Poland

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
SAEED_KIZZY

I found this site in Poland it is like ebay with much more parts and also good photos about car parts.

https://allegro.pl/kategoria/czesci-sam ... t-1-4-0903

use google translate.
campus23

if you need a part from Poland, search on allegro or olx.pl. afterwards write a message to me and I will try to send (foreign shipments are rare on these auction sites so it's hard to buy with shipping yourself) prices of parts are sometimes much cheaper as in the US.
SAEED_KIZZY

campus23 wrote:if you need a part from Poland, search on allegro or olx.pl. afterwards write a message to me and I will try to send (foreign shipments are rare on these auction sites so it's hard to buy with shipping yourself) prices of parts are sometimes much cheaper as in the US.
Thanks campus23. good to know.
kizashiwanter

but in Poland there are few kizashi parts...
SAEED_KIZZY

kizashiwanter wrote:but in Poland there are few kizashi parts...
I don't know how many kizashi sold in Poland but https://allegro.pl is the biggest online store for kizashi that I ever saw on the net.my friend bought a steering wheel with all buttons (cruise, paddle shifter , ...) only 30$ it was used but like brand new. for me this site is full of pictures about kizashi parts for my modification to car before buying.
Abdullah

Hmm... I tried using this site but they are saying that they do not ship international.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

NickL

I jus recently bought a OEM Radio for Kizashi ftom these guys from Poland. They asked around 50 bucks for radio plus around 15 for shipping to Germany so I accepted the deal. Same radio on German ebay is being sold for more than 300 usd, but is for sale maybe more than a year. I wish the seller good luck with that price.

Anyway, the guys from Poland are sending parts to Germany without problem and most probably to any country in Eu.
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
Abdullah

NickL wrote:I jus recently bought a OEM Radio for Kizashi ftom these guys from Poland. They asked around 50 bucks for radio plus around 15 for shipping to Germany so I accepted the deal. Same radio on German ebay is being sold for more than 300 usd, but is for sale maybe more than a year. I wish the seller good luck with that price.

Anyway, the guys from Poland are sending parts to Germany without problem and most probably to any country in Eu.
Can you share his info.... I try talking to him and see if he is willing to send it to Pakistan

NickL

I don't habe contact info. You just have to go to the allegro Website, find the part you need and try to send PM to the seller.
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing". H. Ford
Abdullah

NickL wrote:I don't habe contact info. You just have to go to the allegro Website, find the part you need and try to send PM to the seller.
Hmmm.... Let's see. I tried that last time but this refused.