install aftermarket amplifier on Kizashi base without Rockford system

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Satya166

Yes not a pro but have worked on my motorcycle electrical circuit.
Will open up the trims and let you know sir.

From the diagram I can understand that the signal for centre speaker is spliced and given to the door speakers.

If centre speaker is working that means the head unit is giving signal correct?
SAEED_KIZZY

that's correct. Keep in mind that because all left or right speakers are spliced from one wire problems in one speaker can cause other speakers to fail too.
Satya166

SAEED_KIZZY wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:41 pm hi aranciata-oz,

as you can see in below schematic 2 wires are used to send subwoofer signal from HU to subwoofer: GREY and GRN/YEL
New Bitmap Image.jpg
and in my car
photo_2019-02-17_20-50-28.jpg
I replaced OEM headunit with aftermarket android unit(ATOTO A6) and also use Kenwood amplifier so I cut these 2 wires and send it to Kenwood amplifier which I placed it on OEM AMP spot(which you can see on my previous post) and send it back to subwoofer.

In 4 channel amp I used same process, RCA output of my HU and send it Poineer amplifer and send it back to my HU and connect those wires to OEM connector (G248)

photo_2019-02-17_21-05-40.jpg

I am receiving 12v at all the fuses

But my amp is having a fuse rating of 80amp.

If I take 4 parallel connection from.the fuses and combine them and then put a inline fuse of 60amp for safety will it work?

Is it a good idea.?
SAEED_KIZZY

Satya166 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:59 pm I am receiving 12v at all the fuses

If I take 4 parallel connection from.the fuses and combine them and then put a inline fuse of 60amp for safety will it work?

Is it a good idea.?
bad idea fuses are safety components you can not use them in parallel. for 80A use 3 Gauge wire directly from + battery terminal also use a 100A fuse at the battery for safety.
Satya166

SAEED_KIZZY wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:43 pm
Satya166 wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:59 pm I am receiving 12v at all the fuses

Is it a good idea.?
bad idea fuses are safety components you can not use them in parallel. for 80A use 3 Gauge wire directly from + battery terminal also use a 100A fuse at the battery for safety.

From which side is the entrance through fire wall ?
I don't want to make additional holes in the firewall.
SAEED_KIZZY

If I remember correctly my amp was not that powefull so I tap into fuse on junction box no.2 but after a while I decided to buy OE amplifier and use the same power for that so I did not need to use power directly from battery but some folks said we can use car oe wiring harness beneath steering whell use this path to route cable but I couldn't convince myself to do that.
Satya166

Thank you
I'll update with what I do finally 😃
I first tried to fit the amp under front seat but there are wires beneath which doesn't allow the amp to slide in🥲