Best way to get dealer stickers off?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Hawkzilla

I used the hair dryer and credit card trick this weekend and it worked great. There was a left over dull spot of residue, but I waxed it out a couple times real good and now you can't tell it was ever there. Thanks guys!
Kizashi SLS CVT Azure Gray Metallic
TheHolyGhost

Did you debadge the car too, or just take off the dealer ad?
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
jimmerz

WD-40 should be ok too.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi SE
CVT AWD
Black
I stole the avatar because I liked it!
gentle_ben

A local graphics company does all the work on my race vehicles, and they are constantly removing stock graphics in their line of work. I asked them what to use and they said they use hot water in a spray bottle. They mentioned that using a hair dryer or heat gun can work, but if you do it too much you end up making the decal brittle and it will break or tear off instead of peeling. If there is some residue leftover, just use a microfiber cloth and some rubbing alcohol.
mysuzyK

I took mine off as soon as I got it home. they just put them on ,with the after the sale detailing.
they just rubbed off, maybe this would help any newly purchased car. but after the dry it could be much harder..
AlexRuiz

The hot water suggestion sounds good.
You can also try an APC diluted 3:1 or so.
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT