Headlight Bulb Replacement

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Rajiv85

ssunseth wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm I came on here looking for help and couldn't find much that was useful. If you need to change a headlight bulb on your Kizashi and you have normal sized hands, you're not triple jointed and dropping the bumper without instructions intimidates you...don't worry about it. It's easy, fast, and I made a video of myself doing it. Hope you find it helpful.

Where is this video? YouTube does not have it up again
Rajiv85

littlespark wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 2:44 pm Well im afraid I dont have time to redo the process again, but here are some pictures of the parts refered to:

The wiring harnesses that need to be disconnected:

The top of the fusebox holding bracket. (Removing the small plastic cover exposes the top bolt)[below]

The bolt at the bottom of the fusebox holding bracket[below]

The actual installation of the bulbs are the same as all of the videos posted, except they are done with the headlight assembly still in place.

Hope this helps!

Cheers :D

A ratchet doesn’t have enough movement to remove that bottom bolt. I’m here fighting to get this in and I have a short ratchet. I now have to look for a pipe to fit ratchet handle in for leverage. I think moving the air box to get to that bolt will be better.