splash guards

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Ronzuki

I don't believe the fronts will work w/ the sport's side skirts, however the rears should fit. They were sold as a set of (4) when I purchased. I did an install of the fronts on my 2010 GTS http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... d&start=10
and still have not installed the rears (probably never will at this point). I like the look of the rear w/o them.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
n8dogg

Thanks for posting that thread, I like the look of the color matched splash guards. A couple of other members on there stated that they attempted the guards on their SLS models and they wouldn't fit...oh well :(
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!
MrMeaty

Does anyone know if the OEM splash guards are still available? I can't seem to finds them and the universal ones I found seem very long.
2013 Black S CVT
8k HID and interior LED swap
This project is just beginning
Ronzuki

Very doubtful. But there are some sites that have been selling off the remaining accessory inventory over the last couple years. Cold call ex-dealers and you might get lucky.

I have the rears from my set I never installed that I can sell you. Brand new, painted silver, instructions and hardware.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
MrMeaty

Thanks, but I really need the fronts.
I may just get some universals and cut to fit them right as I'm considering the RKSport lip kit which means the OEM ones wouldn't fit anyway.
2013 Black S CVT
8k HID and interior LED swap
This project is just beginning
nytq

You can try this UK site.

http://www.suzuki.co.uk/cars/owners/acc ... /catalogue

They may still have some of these accessories and be willing to ship.

At least the website looks active with prices.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK