What tires are best?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
old tech

I’m sorry my right up here is hard to understand. I’m mechanic not a writer. I think if you take this to your local mechanic he could understand it and help you out. The toe has to be measured and know where you wanting to go before loosening and attempting adjustment. The aluminum arm is for the camber. You do not have to adjust this I would leave it alone unless if it was drastically out. Camber is not really a wearing angle like toe. If you can get the nut loose easy, I think you should be able to force turn the adjustment with a long breaker bar and maybe even a pipe added to it. I’ve only used the turnbuckle repair twice now. The turnbuckle was harvested off of a wore out Toyota Camry rear control arm anywhere between 1992 and 2001.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk