2010 Kizashi Service Manual

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
KCKizashi

Someone ;) uploaded a zip file to megaupload with several sections of the kizashi service manual.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYQHZ8DI
Here are the different PDFs in the zip file:
9.png
9.png (4.1 KiB) Viewed 13254 times
Last edited by KCKizashi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
Senegal

thanks, you're awesome
KizzyOHIO

Super awesome KC!!! Thank you!
2010 White Manual Kizzy "S" -riding badgeless-
gaww

Great post.

Do you have a section on the manual transmission also?
KCKizashi

gaww wrote:Great post.

Do you have a section on the manual transmission also?
unfortunately, no. With the limited time to the site I focused on the features I had on my car (CVT, Fosgate, etc). The items in the image are all that's available.
2010 Platinum Silver GTS AWD
irghases

Hi there,
I just subscribed in the club, I checked for "service manuals" on above link but it is not available any more. anybody has an updated link to get access?

regards,
Shahram
SamirD

irghases wrote:Hi there,
I just subscribed in the club, I checked for "service manuals" on above link but it is not available any more. anybody has an updated link to get access?

regards,
Shahram
Here's a thread with some updated links. I just spent the better part of a day reading it after I downloaded it. :mrgreen: The online manual is also really nice when you just want to look up a single thing.
http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... ice+manual