My kizashi updated!!

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Wonson92

From memory Castle Hill did your cutback, did they do the Res delete as well? I've been shopping around the area (not too seriously yet) for somebody to do an axle back for me.
2011 Premium Silver XL

Learn. Do. Break. Fix. Explore. Save. Repeat
will2k

You are right i got the catback from Castle Hill Exhaust.
The resonator delete i got done 2mins from home at Budget mufflers i think they are called in Bankstown.
I found a place that said for $50 they will install my high flow cat for me. Looking forward to next sat
MODS: catback exhaust, RRM SRI, 6000k HID, white led's all round, 22% tint, Rear swaybar, LED drl's, chrome stealth turn signal, scanguage II.

Sound system: 2 x Alpine 6.5" speakers, 2ch Pioneer amp and Fusion 10" subwoofer tube
murcod

$50 is a bargain!

What diameter pipe have you used for the cat-back?
David
bootymac

Any concerns about the high flow cat causing a CEL?
wilaud

Hey can you take a pic with you black wheel ? plastidip I guess? how you like it?