Vinyl Wrap

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
sal002

Since I got my Kizashi (which was at a bargain price), I've been carefully addressing the gap between the car I wanted and what I got to account for the discount. After installing an Android radio, a Sport Steering Wheel and the OEM buttons for heated seats (wiring up is coming soon along with leather seats), I want to address the color.

However, I don't want to be permanent yet. Has anyone vinyl wrapped their Kizashi?
11zukizashi

[youtube][/youtube]
SamirD

I've seriously considered wrapping it to protect the paint from chips and dings and such. I know someone has on one of the threads here, but they only did the top and another part from what I recall. Looked great though!
sx4rocious

There is a guy in the SX4 club that wrapped his car. He was VERY adamant that in no way, shape, or form, would he ever go through that again. It did look pretty cool tho...
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:There is a guy in the SX4 club that wrapped his car. He was VERY adamant that in no way, shape, or form, would he ever go through that again. It did look pretty cool tho...
Wow, that bad? But he did it himself, right? That's a nightmare compared to having someone else do it.
sx4rocious

yeah, he did it himself and he said he would birth their next baby before doing it again. Apparently that's easier...
sx4rocious

and Happy Birthday SamirD!!!
SamirD

sx4rocious wrote:yeah, he did it himself and he said he would birth their next baby before doing it again. Apparently that's easier...
haha, that's rough!
sx4rocious wrote:and Happy Birthday SamirD!!!
Thank you!

I woke up this morning to my usual 100+ emails from all the forums I've registered wishing me happy birthday. :D The forums love me! :lol:

It's a big birthday too. I turned 40. :o
KuroNekko

Happy Birthday, SamirD!
Celebrate by vinyl wrapping your birthday suit.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Happy Birthday, SamirD!
Celebrate by vinyl wrapping your birthday suit.
Haha! I celebrated with a surprise birthday weekend in Chicago that my wife nudged me into. One of the best birthdays of my life. Really great way to hit the big 4-0. 8-)