2014 Kizashi Cup Holder

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
DesRado

I need this addition but not sure how to go about it. Maybe I can source from somewhere?

The cup holder separator is at 4:00
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

LPSISRL

You need just the cup holder? You have to take out the console and remove the screws.
Cup Holder Assy: P/N: 7587057L21HNH
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
nytq

Interesting, My cup holder looks different. No center between the cup spaces. Seems like this has much smaller holes. Maybe the europeans have smaller cups than us over consuming americans LOL.
2011 SE AWD PLATINUM SILVER W/RRM INTAKE AND CUSTOM CAT BACK
DesRado

Thanks for the part number, all I want is the divider between the cup spots. If I have only one drink, it either flies forward if I need to brake hard or it flies backward if I need to accelerate hard or when I turn.

EDIT: and at $200+ you have got to be kidding. I'll figure this out somehow for far less than that.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP