How to change Spark Plugs EASY (with Pics)

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
KuroNekko

jcorcione wrote::arrow: Great write up. I am at 117k on my 2013 SLS. Is there a complete tune, write up anywhere on this site? with spark plugs, do we need new wires coil packs, fuel filter replacement? also do you service or is there a service for the CVT?
The "major tune up" has changed quite a bit since the 90's. Given most engines now have coil-on-plug ignition systems, you don't have distributors, wires, and rotors to replace anymore. Most fuel filters are also now inside the gas tank and don't require replacement unless something goes wrong, much like coil packs on spark plugs.
At your mileage, I'd service the CVT with new fluid and a filter, change the serpentine belt, flush the coolant, flush the brake fluid, replace the PCV valve, change the air filters, and clean the throttle body. If the engine isn't running optimally, get the valve clearance checked. If fuel economy is significantly lower than it should be, possibly replace the front 02 sensor.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)