What brand of CVT fluid do you use?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
FmrLCpl

From owner manual "CVT fluid: Suzuki CVT GREEN 1, Shell GREEN 1V LUBEGARD® Universal CVT Fluid". I could not find those fluids, I like to know if other brands can be use beside Suzuki GREEN and Shell GREEN.
I plan to use Vavoline synthetic CVT fluid. just wonder if anyone else use the Vavline fluid before.
I use it for my 2007 Nissan Altima SL (4 cyl, CVT), it seems to work well.
2012 Kizashi SE AWD (purchased Dec 2012)
Blue Ext, Beige Int.
Woodie

I think that Nissan uses the same CVT, they're plagued with the same problems.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
FmrLCpl

2012 SE AWD
Finally, I replaced the CVT fluid at 95 K miles, I used Valvoline Synthetic CVT fluid from amazon. Just drained and re-filled, almost 4 qts.
2012 Kizashi SE AWD (purchased Dec 2012)
Blue Ext, Beige Int.
Ronzuki

If you haven't ever replaced the fluid before 95k, it was waaay long overdue. You'll need to do at least a couple more drain and fills to make any kind of difference in the quality of the fluid remaining in the trans. The solution to pollution is dilution. I did 3 drain and fills at around 80k. On the 3rd and last drain, I was just beginning to barely see through the fluid as is was draining. I'm planning on another 3 D/Fs when it hits 100k. I used the OE Suzuki CVT fluid last time, and if I can get it at a decent price as last time, that's what I'll use again.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
old tech

This is the stuff. 6gal box , very little waist when compared to quart bottles. Very high quality fluid and about 6 dollars a qt and it doesn’t smell bad . Use some and the rest will coax you into repeating the service down the road. Don’t skip checking and cleaning pickup screen and pan floor for dreaded chrome peelings .use only hand tools tightening pan bolts . Very minimal thread material there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quimicax

I Used 2 Brands

Motul CVT For Nissan Xtrail JF016E
and Amalie CVT For Kizashi JF011E

Both Are Synthetic
Kizashi GTS 2013 AWD
DRL Off / Foglights Without Headlights

Ford Explorer Sport 2013
350Rwhp

Nissan Xtrail 2017
LPSISRL

old tech wrote:Image
This is the stuff. 6gal box , very little waist when compared to quart bottles. Very high quality fluid and about 6 dollars a qt and it doesn’t smell bad . Use some and the rest will coax you into repeating the service down the road. Don’t skip checking and cleaning pickup screen and pan floor for dreaded chrome peelings .use only hand tools tightening pan bolts . Very minimal thread material there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Know of anywhere I can get this online? Or local dealers? I live in SE Virginia.
Thanks!
2011 Kizashi SLS CVT (silver)
2005 Honda Odyssey
Priors:
2009 Suzuki SX4 Cross AWD 5-speed Tech package (vapor metallic blue)
old tech

I just get this from my local parts store but my local fuel oil distributor has it also. I know this doesnt help you but it may give you a place to start . The quick lube places really like this kind of packaging with the ever growing types and viscosities of fluids they must stock.