Kizashi Modification Retailers

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Evanzo7

Does anyone know any good retailers (by retailers I mean not just shops specific to car mods & fabrications but even small time ebay sellers etc) for buying parts to modify the appearance of the Kizashi?
Things such as splitters, rear wing, wing for rear window, diffuser etc

UK based would be a preference for me but I'd happily buy from overseas as well if they were happy to sell.
I've seen a good few things for sail but some prices tend to be quite ridiculous.
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007
KuroNekko

https://roadracemotorsports.com/store/i ... fpt593v0h3

These guys were pretty much the only ones that offered numerous Kizashi modifications and performance parts. It's apparent that they no longer stock new parts, but they still seem to sell whatever they have left for the Kizashi.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Evanzo7

KuroNekko wrote:https://roadracemotorsports.com/store/i ... fpt593v0h3

These guys were pretty much the only ones that offered numerous Kizashi modifications and performance parts. It's apparent that they no longer stock new parts, but they still seem to sell whatever they have left for the Kizashi.
Appreciate it!
Everything seems quite expensive for this car, but I'll keep searching & saving :)
"If in doubt , flat out" - Colin McRae 1968 -2007