Interior Cleaning.

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
thakurhitesh10

Can anyone suggest any products for interior cleaning? For seats, dash, door and roof?
thakurhitesh10

thakurhitesh10 wrote:Can anyone suggest any products for interior cleaning? For seats, dash, door and roof?
I just realised i posted this in the performance section, when i really meant to post it in the DIY section :facepalm:

can someone please move it there? I dont want to create multiple entries.
KuroNekko

I moved it.

As for your question, there are all kinds of products out there. I personally like Meguiar's products given they are a good balance of quality and price with good results and they smell nice. For interior cleaning, the appropriate product will differ depending on whether you have cloth or leather seats. For cloth, I personally like foaming cleansers.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)