Buying parts frrom CARID.COM

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
thakurhitesh10

Does any one have experience with dealing with carid.com , and also since my car is right hand drive, does it matter if i order left hand drive car parts (basically looking at air filter and shock absorbers and suspension parts like bushings etc. ) because the guys at carid say they cannot guarantee the fitment of the parts on right hand drive cars.
Ronzuki

I've purchased windshield sun visors from them. One for the Heep years ago and one for the Mazda. Exceptional Customer service. The visor I'd worked in to the deal w/ the CX5 from Mazda was on back order and I wanted one before we took our trip to Acadia last year. They got it to me in record time at no extra charge
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
BLyons

I got my brake calipers from them and sent back the cores and had no issues. I wouldn't be worried about any of the parts you listed being different between LHD and RHD vehicles. Is there a resource where you can look up OEM parts for your RHD car? You could always then compare the part #s to the ones listed on monsterfactoryparts.com to be sure that they are the same on both.
Black 2011 Sport SLS AWD