How to slam a Kizashi?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
KimKkin

Hey guys, I was wondering how to slam a Kizashi. I know it sounds a bit ignorant but I tried looking for coils and lowering springs but came to no luck. I looked on the internet and found a few stance Kizashi's but haven't found a answer to how they did it. If anyone could send a link to buy coils or any info would be appreciated. I owned a stock Kizashi for about 5 months and feel like I need a change.

2011 Kizashi S
Woodie

H&R makes springs which lower it 1.3 inches, Tire Rack sells them for $189 https://www.tirerack.com/suspension/Sus ... odClar=GTS

You could get a little bit more with shorter tires.

You can cut springs in most cases, the key being small steps. Almost everyone ends up going too far and having to buy new springs and start over.

If you're absolutely determined to ruin your car and make it near unusable (slam it), then you're talking about custom work that is going to require custom made parts or modified parts designed for a different model car. They only sold about 20K Kizashis in North America, very few custom parts were made for it.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KimKkin

Is there any coilovers that will fit the Kizashi?
KimKkin

Will these KW coils work for my Suzuki? Mines is a 2011 S.

KW coils: https://www.driftworks.com/kw-coilovers ... hi-fr.html
Woodie

That's a lot of money to get 15mm lower than you could with springs. Yes, it does appear that they would work on your car.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Tom Kizzie

It lowers from 25mm to 50mm (1 to 2 inch) with the german "TUV" certificate that comes with it. You can go lower without problems.
kizashi 6mt black
KimKkin

Thanks for the answers it's much appreciated. My next question is how difficult is it to install the coils because I haven't made any modifications yet to the car.
Ronzuki

Tom Kizzie wrote:You can go lower without problems.
What about wheel alignment after a 1-2" drop?
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
KimKkin

If it's more than a couple inches you need to get a alignment.
Ronzuki

Should have been more clear...my question was, more or less, asking if it could even be properly aligned after that much drop w/o further suspension component modifications. Stock Kizashi alignments have been problematic in the past for some.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)