Getting the "GLS" repainted - should i install bumper with parking sensors?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
KuroNekko

KlutzNinja wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Given the repaint and the tasteful subtle mods, it's probably the "cleanest" Kizashi in North America. Any nay-sayers post your own Kiz pics!
A more competitive contest would be “dirtiest Kizashi in North America” :lol:
I know Weshoot2 would be a formidable contender.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
johnhenrydale

KuroNekko wrote:Given the repaint and the tasteful subtle mods, it's probably the "cleanest" Kizashi in North America. Any nay-sayers post your own Kiz pics!
Thanks Kuro, that's high praise from the King of Kizashistan! Glad to see my long overdue mods are resonating with the Kizashi Kats out there. Anyone wanting to keep up with the continuing adventures check out my car IG page: https://www.instagram.com/Jkizashi/

I post there and on the facebook group a good bit more than here these days. And yes, if there's other cleaner, meaner Kizashis out there, I'm all eyes.
Thanks
JHD
2011 Kizashi Sport "GLS" 2WD
(GTS Upgrade project)
6sp MT
Azure Gray Metallic
Anthracite Gray Vossen CVT 19" / 5 x 114.3 +32
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:
KlutzNinja wrote:
A more competitive contest would be “dirtiest Kizashi in North America” :lol:
I know Weshoot2 would be a formidable contender.
Sadly, I would probably be close behind him as it seems the paint is starting to die in Alabama weather. :cry: The poor Kizashi was just fine in the midwest...and now it's dying in the south. :cry:
SamirD

Hey, be sure to share here too! The problem I've found with all the social media platforms is that they bury stuff so quickly and you can never find it again. Forums are forever. 8-)
KuroNekko

johnhenrydale wrote:
Thanks Kuro, that's high praise from the King of Kizashistan!
This is now my new official look.
81c5e2063aed2e62f99660707360b3b83d16682f.jpg
81c5e2063aed2e62f99660707360b3b83d16682f.jpg (91.23 KiB) Viewed 3830 times
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)