Heated Power Seat Installation

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
AirRideFan

Ezm3 wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:14 pm Great write up. I recently acquired a 2010 GTS with black cloth and non heated seats.

If I purchased a set of leather heated seats, you are saying all I'd need to purchase would be the center stack piece to enable this feature? Very tempting if I can find an interior if so.

Thanks!
Post some pics of your new (and RARE) 6mt GTS when you can buddy... So glad you jumped on that deal and got the 6-speed! So cool.
2012 KIZASHI Sport SLS

ExtremeContact DWS Tuned tires on staggered Speedlines! :o
Ecsta V720 235/40's on the OEM 18's
Hakkapeliitta R2 235/45's on Sport Edition KV5 18's <- too heavy
WinterContact 215/55's on Lexus GS 16's this winter!
bdleonard

AirRideFan wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:20 pm
Dudddde...that is SOOO cool. I love stuff like this. You put the tan backs on the new black leather-trimmed seats, too!? That looks so cool. And I agree with KlutzNinja-- If they made the Blue with Black Interior----I'd HAVE to have one of them. You prob have the only Kizashi with this color combo! Nice job man.

Where did you acquire the seats-- a local junkyard or U-Pull-and-Pay, I'm guessing?? They look so great though! wow...
It happened to be from a salvage yard that had the full set listed on eBay for about $650 (freight included). Likely a bit more expensive than finding an interior locally, but there just aren't many listed around these parts. The eBay listing had excellent photos of all of the pieces, so I knew the full set was in very good condition, without spending loads of time hunting around for something local(-ish) in decent condition.