TPMS Learn Mode

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Willgarr

After scouring the forums I never found an effective way to put my Kizashi into TPMS learn mode. Here is what finally worked for me:

The critical item that seems to be missing is that you MUST wait for the computer to boot or start and be ready to read the button code. You can tell when it is ready because the yellow triangle warning light (!) will flash. As soon as the first flash appears do the following using the Number of times the light flashes to count.

4. Press the door pillar switch that controls the dome light for 4 seconds or 4 flashes of the light.
5. Release and press again quickly for four seconds or light flashes.
6 Release and press again quickly for seven seconds or light flashes.
7 Release.

Now the triangle warning light should be off and the low pressure warning light should be flashing twice a second.

This is the only way I can consistently get my Kizashi into learn mode. Now, on to install new TPMS sensors...
Obama_is_hot6

Have you found a way to get rid of that warning all together? I dont want to reinstall new tpms sensors but just want it to stop warning me about it
YUUUURT