Suzuki Kizashi front grill re-paint??

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
imti1418

Hi all,

This is my first post so please take it easy on me :). Just bought a Suzuki Kizashi here in the UK and will post pics soon.

Just wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to paint the front grill as it has a few stone chip marks on it. I want to use high quality paint so any suggestions would be useful. Currently it is like a dark metallic colour not sure if anyone knows what colour code that comes under too. Thanks.
reddevil

If you just want to do a cheap paint job, tape off the surrounding areas, buy some Rustoleum spray paint, and give her a couple of coats. Be sure to clean it well and dry well before attempting. You'll never get a factory finish, so no use trying. Over time, use the remaining paint to touch up any nicks from rocks, etc.