Problem Solved for lack of AUX Input.....

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Sarahlu03

Ok So I have been complaing a lot about the lack of an aux input for the Kizashi... I gave up and went to Best Buy, and had them install the $139.99 Hard Wired FM Modulator to give me an Aux jack. They also needed to add some extra wires for the antenna for the stock stereo (Not the Rockford fosgate) are from Honda. So a total of $197 and I now have an auxiliary jack in my Kizashi! The sound quality is actually really good!!! I was worried about static or interference, but fear not... there is NONE!!!! I live in a major city as well. So for anyone who is frustrated with the lack of an Aux input, this is the only solution I've come to. I've called Suzuki almost monthly asking about an aftermarket aux, and they still don't have one.
I hope this helps
Sarahlu03

Here is everything that they used....
ISimple Universal Ipod MP3 Cable(from best buy the $139.99 one)
05+ Honda Radio ANT Adapter Cable 200 - $19.99
05+ Honda Amplified Antenna - $19.99

The Guy at Best Buy actually installed everything, but had him put the "switch" for the aux switch on the dash by your right knee- where the "air conditioner thermostat" is.
and the actual aux input jack is in the center console, by the power charger.
He said that the center console just pops out (where the cup holders are)

I am SOOO happy I actually paid to have this installed! Makes life so much easier. Yes you can't use the "seek" function on the wheel, but the volume/mode/mute all work perfectly normal :)