Stereo plug wiring diagram?

The Do It Yourself section is used provide assistance with mods and fixes. Whenever you are making a change to your car please take pictures and notes. Let others know what to watch out for and any useful tricks you learn. If you are starting a post in this section from scratch please hold it to a higher standard than you would for other forum posts. i.e. technical detail and even grammar.
Please post about issues or problems in the Technical Support & Problem Troubleshooting forum.
Royboy

I have the Base S FWD w/6 speed man. trans, don't have a radio. purchased an aftermarket Pioneer 2 Din. Nobody makes the wiring adapter for this car yet. I either need to find a wiring diagram incase my patience runs out and i am forced to cut the factory plug off and splice the Pioneer's harness in. does anyone know of a website that i could find the info. The only other idea i had was to find a wrecked/totalled car or a bad factory radio and cut the plug off the back of the radio. Don't think that i will come across that, but i'm looking anyway.
Idea's are welcome.
Thanks, Royboy
Ronzuki

Anyone know what ever happened to the link from jbarrel's post that led one to the factory service manual? The wiring diagrams would have been in that manual.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Moto
Site Admin

http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... f=28&t=316

fixed the search feature and re-indexed the site..
Royboy

Thanks. [quote][/quote]