New Kizashi owner from Switzerland

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Swiss_Kizzy

Hi everybody, I'm the proud owner of Kizashi for the last 2 weeks.
Model 2013 MT6 Silver mettalic with only 40.000miles.
Been reading a lot here about Kizashi before I went out and buyed one.
I wanna thank to everybody who posted something about Kizzy here.
Was searching for Honda Accura2.4i ( Accord here in Europe) but at the end your posts and my personal felling as a hobby mechanic had told me to go for Kizashi. Car is just amazing. Steering is more precise and responding than Accura. Engine both of them have almost the same specs, but somehow Kizashi won my heart.
Car has Xenon, fog lights , seat heaters etc.
The Accura costs with same specs almost 6 thousand dolars more here in Switzerland.
And something else, here in Zürich you do not see Kizashi on the streets, maybe 1-2 in a year, so I have bought a hidden diamond. Thats why everybody turning their heads when a drive by :D :D :D
Cheers and safe driving! ;)
KuroNekko

Hi and welcome.
I agree with you that the Kizashi is an exquisite hidden gem. I also own a 6 speed manual and find the vehicle delightful even after over 6 years of ownership and 75,000 miles I put on it.
What's nice about your Euro-spec Kizashi is that you have the most premium factory features such as the HIDs, headlight washers, heated seats, rear fog lights, etc., especially in a manual. US models like mine didn't come packaged with all of those premium features and some things were exclusive to the top spec AWD model. That being said, the base price of each trim was likely much cheaper in the US.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

Swiss_Kizzy wrote:Image
Very nice, welcome!

I covet that front bumper, without the stupid orange warts we got on ours over here in the States. I drive around secretly wishing someone would hit me. :D

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
Swiss_Kizzy

So, the USA models have those funny looking orange warts. Kizashi new price here in Swiss was about 40.000Chf
which is about same in US dollars and it was selled as Premium from 2013 which my model is. The older versions 2010 does not have premuim package. I have tested AWD 2011 but somehow that CVT transmission gave me a feel like when the clutch is burned when you hit full throttle. Probably the AWD version is the snow condition the best choice, but if you choose good winter tyres there will be no problems at all with 2WD. The 2.4i engine could be little bit more fuel efficient, but still for 11.000 which I payed the car is absolute diamond and with those fuel prices here in CH I can still afford a car that burns to 10l per 100km. Everything above would be money waste. If Kizashi only came with 6 speed manual AWD and 185hp, that would be just very mean car. :D