Tom's Kizashi 6MT

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Tom Kizzie

One of my remotes is a little abused and the trunkopener-button was hanging out so today i took the thing apart and put everything in the right place again. Trunkopener works fine again. :drive:
kizashi 6mt black
Tom Kizzie

Update coming soon cause i ordered some 18x8 lightweight wheels with offset 42 ( closest to my original ET50) :drive:

Still need 2 new 235/45/18 tyres too.
kizashi 6mt black
Tom Kizzie

2forge ZF1
19bs/8.6kg vs 27,7lbs/12.6kg stock
kizashi 6mt black
Tom Kizzie

So i had bought those wheels a time ago. I used maxxis victra sport or something for tyres. They are good for the price. Overall just as little bit better then de fulda sportcontrol. Both are around 115 us dollars but next time will be goodyear eagle f1 at 145 a piece i guess. They are just better.
kizashi 6mt black
KiZoo

Tom Kizzie wrote:Image

2forge ZF1
19bs/8.6kg vs 27,7lbs/12.6kg stock
Beautiful!

Sent from my S30 using Tapatalk
Tom Kizzie

A little update:
* replaced my air filter. Bought the most cheapest but in some way i had a feeling its not 100% so i orderded a k&n. I dont really believe in it but still wanted to try. I will be carefull with filteroil and will check the filter every 6 months. Also fuel consumption and a 0-60mph i will try. I might keep it or replace with a "better" original "paper" one.
* My kizashi got damaged by somebody that tryed to overtake me in city centrum. It was not absolutely not possible and the other person wanted to go back to the right (or just crashed me on purpose.. Dont know) and now my cars paint is damaged just in front of left backwheel. 2000 dollar paintdamage. Will keep you posted about how this will be solved.
kizashi 6mt black
SAEED_KIZZY

Tom Kizzie wrote:A little update:
* replaced my air filter. Bought the most cheapest but in some way i had a feeling its not 100% so i orderded a k&n. I dont really believe in it but still wanted to try. I will be carefull with filteroil and will check the filter every 6 months. Also fuel consumption and a 0-60mph i will try. I might keep it or replace with a "better" original "paper" one.
* My kizashi got damaged by somebody that tryed to overtake me in city centrum. It was not absolutely not possible and the other person wanted to go back to the right (or just crashed me on purpose.. Dont know) and now my cars paint is damaged just in front of left backwheel. 2000 dollar paintdamage. Will keep you posted about how this will be solved.
sorry to hear that Tom 2000$ is too much I hope at least you mean Canadian dollar.
about K&N I use this product for 3 years around 70,000km no problem so far I usually clean it every 6 months with thin layer of oil spray in one side of filter be sure to order cleaner kit too.
Tom Kizzie

Thnx, Unfortunately i mean 1800 euros so probably even over 2000 in dollars. But this is at a "professional" shop. Probably 1/3 if i let some hobby guy at home doing the work. You have to look carefully to see the damage but its there.

The cleanerkit will be bought soon from another company.
kizashi 6mt black
Tom Kizzie

Short Update:
I have the right front and left back of the kizashi repainted (also left skirt) and (because of paintchips) also the bonnet and front bumper.
And I fitted a front strut bar this week. Picture will follow.
kizashi 6mt black