New Arizona member

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Trailboss

In 2010, the wife and I had seen an ad for the Suzuki Kizashi, and were impressed as we read the reviews. Recently we decided to ditch our 07' Jeep liberty, as it wasn't a practical car for us and we are tired of the bouncy ride. We decided to get serious about replacing it after seeing another ad, and I checked out Ebay to see what had popped up...lo and behold this one was posted a few hours earlier and it was only 15 miles from the house...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=Vie ... MEWAX%3AIT

As you can see less than 3k on it, flawless inside and out and I was able to get it for $21,400...what a great car and a head turner! This car has great lines, and is a beauty of the styling... I am impressed by the quietness and the great handling, it didn't feel underpowered for our uses, but an aftermarket turbo would be fun... :mrgreen:
This car was bought from an auto auction, the previous owner was "Suzuki USA", the dealer said that there were four there, thinking that they might have been demo's or used for a publicity function like a golf tournament?..It was previously garaged at Suzuki in Brea, Ca.
http://www.suzukiauto.com/owners/contact_us.php

I am amazed that I could find this much car for such an agreeable price, I would have to add 40-50k to an odometer in a used car to end up with the value that I got.

Looking forward to lurking and reading as much as I can, but I do have one question;
I was thinking about working leather conditioner into the seats, but I am concerned about discoloration of the threads from applying a conditioner, and the inevitable wear and tear that comes with age, any suggestions on this concern is appreciated.
OzzieKizzy

Great purchase well done!! You'll love owning your Kizashi - as you'll see from every owner's comments on this forum :lol:
2011 XLS
Tinted
De-Badged
Kenwood Satnav
Trailboss

Thanks Oz...

My son was bemoaning the fact that we were going to possibly buy a Suzuki...visions of the Samurai but in a sedan form.
When I took him out to the garage to show him the car, all he could say was, "I was wrong, boy was I wrong..." :mrgreen:
jute2003

Glad you're liking the Kizashi. Your sons reaction is pretty typical. Read the comments section on a suzuki article in any online car magazine and you'll see. If they actually give the vehicles a chance they usually come around though much like your son did. Congrats on the purchase.