New member Vancouver Canada

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Doraemon

Hi to all. Glad to finally find a site for Kizashi enthusiasts.

Don't know if I'm the first member from Vancouver, Canada or in Canada as I don't see too many Kizashis on the road in my community. Purchased my 2011 Suzuki Kisashi SX AWD (Midnight Black / Black interior) in January 2011. Love the car so far, though it be nice if it had a little more power. Hasn't snowed here yet, but looking forward to turning on my AWD!
Northernstar

welcome to the forum~i am from van as well but right now i am in edmonton :)
rpmnow

Hi, Vancouver. Beautiful city that I need to get back and visit again soon. Here in Denver I just bought a Kizashi as well, a couple weeks agon, and just like you in Vancouver, I don't see a lot of Kizashi's on the road either. OK, so I haven't seen ANY others yet. But that kind of makes it all the more fun to park my distinctive choice amongst the herds of other brands. I think evetually people will get it and start buying more Kizashis. It's a lot more car than the competition. Meanwhile, enjoy standing out like I do! : )
KanadaKizashi

I'm also in Vancouver, have been checking this site a lot finally decided to create an account. Have had my Kizashi since July 2010 right when they came out in Canada a year behind the US models, so 2011 kizashi is actually 2010 US model.
Hit 33,000km recently. Model is 2011 SLS AWD, black on black.

Dealership installing LED and HID kits on my low beam and fog lots next week, can't wait! Have intalled a RRM Air intake and strut bar. Will be painting my stock wheels which I love black with Plasti dip in the spring as we just put winter tires with cheap rims on the other day as we have a lot of snow here now. The rims actually look good I have included a pic.

I love to drive my Kizashi hard! Doesn't have the speed I want off the line but it corners like it's on rails (as you may or may not know), so that kinda makes up for the lack of power. The RRM intake I'm guessing added about 8HP, not much but i like the sound it makes.
Attachments
2011Suzuki Kizashi, sitting on 17inch Saschi S2 wheels, with federal himalaya WS2 snow tires (215/55/17) speed rated V, excellent snow driving, Warning don't try to corner like stock tires they don't work the same, I only dropped 150.00 per tire, it was closer to 230 per tire for Michelin X ice or similar name brand in an 18.
2011Suzuki Kizashi, sitting on 17inch Saschi S2 wheels, with federal himalaya WS2 snow tires (215/55/17) speed rated V, excellent snow driving, Warning don't try to corner like stock tires they don't work the same, I only dropped 150.00 per tire, it was closer to 230 per tire for Michelin X ice or similar name brand in an 18.