Just wanted to introduce myself :-)

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
yellowevo82

Well I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Brian im 29 years old. I have been in the auto/performance game for many many years. I bought the Kizashi last year in may for a daily driver. I own a 2003 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 which is one of the fastest on the east coast. I currently am switching jobs from UPS to becoming a Fed and I Own two businesses now three (read further). I am a disabled combat veteran , I spent 6 years prior military. I bought the Kizashi with just the mind set of driving it from point A to B. Now im doing minor mod's to it , to keep it naturally aspirated for now. I want to make these parts available to fellow Kizashi owners. So they have more of an option. Seems the Kizashi owners lack sellers in the market. I plan to produce quality backed parts. I will not produce anything to just make a dollar. I will spend a good amount of research and development on each part that goes out! If you guys have any questions ask, that's what im here for. Im here to help anybody who needs it and to share my knowledge in the automotive field... Thanks

Brian
Last edited by yellowevo82 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
BxKizashiS

Welcome to KC!... Evo 8 and 9 are my favorite cars!! lucky u have one! thanks for the info u shared
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
yellowevo82

thanks ^^^^
Trailboss

yellowevo82 wrote:Well I would like to introduce myself:

My name is Brian im 29 years old. I have been in the auto/performance game for many many years.
Your not old enough to make the many years claim...

Just messin with you...my 27 year old son tells me that I am so old that I fart dust. :lol:

Welcome aboard, and thank you for your service.