Long Time Owner New Member

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Warwag187

Acording to the dealer,I bought the first Kizashi in California,in fact he said I had the third sold in the US. That was all the way back in Jan 2010. Hard to believe I've had it 2 years now and only 12,000 miles. I figured since I had the first,why not get the plate to match it. Yes,I have the California Kizashi licence plate. Eat your heart out Californians,I'll never give it up as long as Suzuki keeps building Kizashi's it's mine. I haven't done anything to it yet but tint the windows. Want to put some performance parts on it to boost HP and milage. This is my second Suzuki,the first was a 2008 SX4 Crossover. Looking to buy an old Sammy soon. And if they built a full size to compete with the other Japan motors I'd take interest in it as replacement for my Tundra.
Ronzuki

Welcome. 3rd in the country eh...way to take the plunge! Good idea for a plate...never even thought about doing that.

Have you ever been on the SX4 forum in the past?

PM me for info regarding a very nicely built Sami I know is for sale in Cali if your interested.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)