New member in NH

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Need_Kizashi

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Brandon from NH. I will be eventually be purchasing a Kizashi. I was upset to learn of Suzuki leaving the States. I previously owned a 2009 SX4 HB. I now own a Isuzu Vehicross and a Hummer H3. Looking to get my wife an SX4 again in January when taxes come and then hopefully follow that up with a Kizashi. I'm hoping prices will drop on used ones a little in the next several months so I can afford another car payment. LOL! Anyway, i've been lurking around for a while and decided to register. Hopefully I'll be around frequently as I get both Suzuki cars. Looking at getting either Azure or White Kizashi with AWD and CVT. Though I guess AWD isn't that important seeing as how I have two other winter vehicles. Also, I will be looking to a get a ram air hood from RK sport and I want to black out the fascia underneath the "S" on the grill. Also, researching possible wings/spoilers. Anyway, sorry for the book. :D
KuroNekko

First of all, welcome.

Second, Isuzu Vehicross!!!! Awesome! Now that is a rare car.
How is it? I've always liked those things.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Need_Kizashi

KuroNekko wrote:First of all, welcome.

Second, Isuzu Vehicross!!!! Awesome! Now that is a rare car.
How is it? I've always liked those things.
THANK YOU for the welcome.
The VX's are extremely rare. It took me almost two years to find mine. As far as how they are, the driveability is poor and the quality of the car is not excellent. LOL! Anyone who buys one, buys it for the look and the rareness, not for a DD IMHO. I currently own two cars and am looking at getting the two Suzuki's that I mentioned so as to store my VX and rarely take it out for a spin.
Moto
Site Admin

Welcome. I don't think I have even seen a Vehicross. I had to go search the interwebs to even know what it looked like.
Need_Kizashi

Moto wrote:Welcome. I don't think I have even seen a Vehicross. I had to go search the interwebs to even know what it looked like.
Thanks for the welcome. A Vehicross sighting is extremely rare. Only 4,000 built from 99-01. I'm sure much less exist now.