Hello from Vegas!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Speed_Racer

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be a part of the forum, because it means I've finally purchased a Kizashi. It's a car I've had my eye on since it was released.

I grew up in NH but I currently live in Vegas working for an advertising firm.

Here she is - a pre-owned '12 GTS MT, parked next to my '03 Suzuki SV650S. This is replacing my previous '86 Isuzu Trooper, so it's quite the step up.

This is actually the 3rd Suzuki in my family, as my parents own a '10 SX4 AWD, as well. We went from a Subaru family to a Suzuki family in about 2 years. I look forward to being a part of the community!
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
chromeguppy*

Welcome aboard. great handle!
Northernstar

welcome to the family!
KuroNekko

Hey Speed Racer.

I just now connected that you are "S." on autoblog (actually figured it out before you stated so there). Your location and rides matched up.

I am "GR".
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Speed_Racer

KuroNekko wrote:Hey Speed Racer.

I just now connected that you are "S." on autoblog (actually figured it out before you stated so there). Your location and rides matched up.

I am "GR".
Nice! I use my Yahoo email acct. with Autoblog and/or anything else where I might get junk mail or messages (Craigslist), so I keep it to an anonymous "S."
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000