Perth, Aus - New member/ Not-quite-so-new owner

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Wizzbang

Hi All,

I've had my 6spd manual silver Kizashi XLS since May 2012 and I've only recently stumbled upon this forum.
I'm hoping to share my (so far positive) experiences with my Kizashi and hopefully glean some knowledge and experience from you guys here :)

A couple of snaps taken with my old cruddy phone not long after I got it:

Cheers.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi XLS 6MT Premium Silver
murcod

Welcome. :)

There are a few of us Australians on here, not too many active posters though.
David
Moto
Site Admin

Welcome
Wizzbang

Cheers for the welcome guys :D
In the time I've had my car it's had its 15,000km service and is soon due for it's 30,000km service. I've maintained it fastidiously but somehow the rear left wheel has gained some unsightly kerb scrape marks :(. Looking to getting this repaired by a mobile rim repair mob soon and while I'm at it, perhaps get the wheels painted a gunmetal grey. Apart from this, its been a great car which goes alright and handles like it's on rails.
I have only seen about 5 in Perth which certainly makes it stand out!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi XLS 6MT Premium Silver
murcod

The wheels in a metallic gunmetal colour would look fantastic IMHO. I've got the same colour Kizashi, but a Touring, and have had the thought of painting my stock wheels (they're the bright machined 17" variety). I actually like them more when they're covered in brake dust.
David