2013 Kizashi SLS Navi

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
fjroman2

New owner here, picked my car up on Sunday 12/30/12.

2013 SLS Premium Silver (not sure why they call it that, since the shipping info calls it Zinc - I like Zinc better :D).

Let me start by saying I love this car so far. Been courting them since 2010, and never really could get myself to buy one. I had a 2007 Mazda 3S that was fully loaded too...and low miles. Didn't really need a new car. Let me just say, I got a slammin deal on this car...so I could not turn it down. It was a Demo (driven by the 70 year old owner of the dealership) with 1600 miles on it. Brand new, as far as I could tell.

Anyway, it is fully loaded with the NAVI unit and I had them install Sirius. I am seriously dissapointed in this though. I thought all they had to do was install a receiver and I was good to go. Well, they installed a receiver (through the dealer representative), and now I have to tune to an FM station and use a remote to control the satellite radio. It is very wierd. I cannot use the Bluetooth for the satellite at all. Anyone else have this done? They are telling me this is standard...and this is the only way to do it. (P.S. they forgot to hook up my antenna too, so I get nada for AM/FM radio stations right now).

Another question, if I got the roof rack...can I put a cartop carrier on it (if I wanted to take on a vacation)?

What else...hmm...well, I guess that is it for now...can't wait to start driving!

~Frank
2013 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD - Premium Silver
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Honda Pilot (wife's vehicle)
Juan

congrats on your new kizashi - they are awesome vehecles. Im sorry to hear about the sirius set up you have. My 2012 sls Rockford Fosgate has XM fully integrated and the bluethooth and steering wheel controls all work as they should. I was under the impression the navegation unit did the same... Im just not familiar with the navegation unit but Im sure others are.
jono6406

In all my knowledge about the Kizashi's I have NEVER seen a navi unit with XM attached. Suzuki seems like nobody wanted it or something? All I have ever saw was XM with the RF headunit. If anyone purchased one with Navi and XM please chime in.