Hi from Spain!!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Corocota

Hello everyone,

Firstly excuse me for my poor english. I will try to improve it!

I'm a new owner of Suzuki Kizashi Sport, manual gearbox and FWD. I bought it in January 2013 but it had 9400kms (5840 miles?) because it was bought firstly in April 2011.

In Spain, Kizashi is a very rare car. Suzuki has sold less than 100 units from 2010 in Spain because here, people buy always the same cars. German cars with diesel engine. I hate that noise, TACATACATACA like a tractor, it's awful! and I hate the downsizing too so it's difficult for me to find a car.

After seeing new cars I was tired (I didn't find anything that I like) but I went to the last Car Dealer where are Suzuki, GM (Opel, Cadillac, Chevrolet), Subaru and Ssangyong. I saw the Suzuki and asked the seller for it.

When I drove it, I loved it!

To end, I leave you some pics. I hope you like them

Last edited by Corocota on Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Juan

Bienvenedo al forum del auto kizashi, espero que sigas difrutando el auto. No te vas a repentir de haberlo comprado, es un carro excellente y tiene muchas cosas que usualmente las encuentras en autos mucho mas caros. Yo tengo el modelo sls awd automatico y me gusta mucho... que lo difrutes.
Corocota

Muchas gracias Juan!

Espero disfrutarlo mucho tiempo.
cocos3

Hey Corocota, welcome to the group.

It's nice to see Kizashi is spreading slowly around the world...

Going by your pictures, you are very proud of it. I've only had mine for 5 weeks and I love it more each time I drive it!

Enjoy
Red 2013 Prestige w/ sat-nav
Northernstar

looking at first pic i thought the car is purple lol. And it's not bad looking at all in purple!!
murcod

Hi Corocota, your Kizashi looks very nice in that grey. I assume it's a Sport AWD? Good on you for not sticking with the same boring cars, I'm much the same and have no brand loyalty. I've owned multiple different brand Asian, European and Australian :roll: made vehicles.

PS: Your English is extremely good! In fact, better than some people I know who only speak English..... :lol:
David
Corocota

Thank you so much. :D

Murcod, my car is a FWD with manual gearbox and Sport edition.

In Spain we just have 2 options:

- FWD and manual gearbox
- AWD and automatic gearbox

We haven't extras (everything is equiped), just the paint and Sport is the only version here.

I don't like automatic gearbox and I don't need AWD so I hadn't doubts when I bought it.
missdeeblue

Welcome Corocota from a new friend in the UK! :mrgreen:

Congratulations and well done on a beautiful choice (and lovely pics)
I must upload mine soon also, you have inspired me

I do hope you will enjoy your new Kizzy

MissDeeBlue
Her name is 'KIZZY' born January 2013