New Kizashi Owner Checking in

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Jskip27

Hello all, I just picked up a 2011 Azure Grey SLS with the Factory Kenwood Nav system. First off I'm loving the car and have been very surprised with it overall. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to stream Bluetooth to this radio. I can make and receive calls just fine but I cannot find a source option for Bluetooth streaming. Thanks in advance for any info as I have searched on here and have only found info regarding the Rockford Fosgate Radio bluetooth streaming
murcod

Have you got a "bluetooth setup" menu option? In there, one option should be "A2DP" which you'll probably find has no connection listed, set your phone up to connect under that option and then it should stream. I find mine won't automatically reconnect (for some reason) the next time I drive the vehicle, but the telephone side of it will?
David
Jskip27

I will look for that thank you kindly, so after I find the a2dp option I can select a Bluetooth stream source?
murcod

Yes, I've got a Kenwood system, but it's probably a different model. With mine their is a Bluetooth Setup menu option, you select that and it lists the telephone and A2DP (which is the name of the Bluetooth streaming format.) You can then select A2DP and it should scan for devices.
David
Jskip27

Thanks I searched for a while and found bt setup menu option but couldn't find an a2dp option. I think mine is the dnx6020 model. Maybe my phone isn't compatible with by stream on this unit? I have an iPhone 4 and in my other vehicle I have a new jvc in dash and by stream works flawlessly with it
murcod

I would think an Iphone would work, but I'm not an Apple person so am not familiar with their phones?

Here is the manual online http://www.adcmobile.com/product/kenwoo ... NX6020.PDF and page 70 has the bluetooth pairing procedure. (I should actually drag the manual out for mine and see why it keeps dropping off with each restart! :oops: )
David
carcas_55

Hello,

My name is Carlo. I just bought a red Suzuki Kizashi SX iAWD 2013 with 18'' wheels. I have to say that i am pleased with my selection. This car has plenty of good stuff for the the price I've paid.

But I will personalize it a little in the next few months. And the first thing I want to get are 20mm wheel spacers.

So my question is : Is there anyone that installed wheel spacers in his car ?
If yes, witch brand di you buy ? My concern is the size of studs bolts. The original size is 12 x 5. I just want to be certain that if I buy wheel spacers, the bolts will fit.

Thank you for yur help.

Good day. 8-)

Carlo_C
murcod

Here's some info that will help (not that I'm endorsing the use of spacers :shock: )

http://www.kizashiclub.com/forum/viewto ... =19&t=2205

I hope you're only looking at 10mm per side (total of 20mm track increase) and not 20mm per side?
David
carcas_55

Hi,

Well yes i am looking at 20mm per side. I used to 15mm on each side on my old car. The look was super and stability was also great.

When They will be install I'll post a picture so you can see how the car will looked.

Thank for your comment.

Good day.

Carlo C. 8-)