New Kizashi owner as of 4.21.13-Finally!!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Kelevra

Yesterday afternoon I completed a deal I was working on for a week:
A new 2013 black Kuzashi SLS!
I drove it home from a good distance and in one day the car has over 300 miles on "er. The parkway returning home was twisty and curvy so I was able to feel out the suspension, which is superb. I'm so incredible impressed with this car.
I delt with, a salesman, Gsm and the Gm of the dealership, all professionals and awesome to deal with at Advantage Suzuki, now Advantage Kia of Albany.
My purchase was their last Kizashi in stock so I feel lucky to have gotten it, super - sweet price as well: $30,199 sticker, my price was $22,199 less my trade and tax advantage,very sweet!
Pix to follow.
Ronzuki

Maybe I missed it in a previous post somewhere, but s it an AWD car? If so, awesome deal on an SLS. Congrats.
Ron

2010 Kizashi GTS, CVT, iAWD (3/10 build date)
2011 SX4 Premium Hatch, CVT, iAWD (12/10 build date)
2018 Mazda CX-5 iAWD Touring
2014 Wrangler JKUW (GONE, traded :D :D )
1991 Samurai, 5-Speed, EFI, Soft-Top ( :| sold)
Chris6748h

Congrats, I also bought mine from the same place a few months back. Ya couldn't beat the 7,000 rebate. Have since tinted the windows. I have the pearl white. Yes, you will love this car! And you won't see many around which I love.
Kelevra

Ronzuki wrote:Maybe I missed it in a previous post somewhere, but s it an AWD car? If so, awesome deal on an SLS. Congrats.

Thanks!

Yes, it's a CVT/AWD. Loaded.
Kelevra

Chris6748h wrote:Congrats, I also bought mine from the same place a few months back. Ya couldn't beat the 7,000 rebate. Have since tinted the windows. I have the pearl white. Yes, you will love this car! And you won't see many around which I love.

I've been looking to buy one for some time now. They gave me book on my trade and the discount was killa. The white is beautiful. I already love this car, :mrgreen:
Kelevra

Kelevra wrote:
Chris6748h wrote:Congrats, I also bought mine from the same place a few months back. Ya couldn't beat the 7,000 rebate. Have since tinted the windows. I have the pearl white. Yes, you will love this car! And you won't see many around which I love.

I've been looking to buy one for some time now. They gave me book on my trade and the discount was killa. The white is beautiful. I already love this car, :mrgreen:

Here is a foto from this morning:

fjroman2

Bought mine there as well, back in December...I got a similar deal (you did a little better than me). My only complaint with them was, I wanted Sirius radio and they had some aftermarket guy install it for me...and I hate it. It is not integrated with the Nav Unit.

FYI...not sure if you are aware or not...these are the things I have found out since I bought the car. The 2013 SLS does not have the Rockford Fosgate Speaker system and you cannot have Sat Radio without some sort of cob job...
2013 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD - Premium Silver
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Honda Pilot (wife's vehicle)
Kelevra

fjroman2 wrote:Bought mine there as well, back in December...I got a similar deal (you did a little better than me). My only complaint with them was, I wanted Sirius radio and they had some aftermarket guy install it for me...and I hate it. It is not integrated with the Nav Unit.

FYI...not sure if you are aware or not...these are the things I have found out since I bought the car. The 2013 SLS does not have the Rockford Fosgate Speaker system and you cannot have Sat Radio without some sort of cob job...
I'm actually not interested in SAT radio, so that's fine.

As far as the speakers not being the RF speaker system, that's interesting to me, I'll have to look into this.

I love the Nav and that it meshed with my Iphone 4S instantly, so happy to finally have a real, hands-free. I mostly listen to Pandora, and radio stations from Spain, so I'm pretty set, the speakers seem pretty good, but are not what I would consider amazing, but I'm happy with them for now..
Chris6748h

Pearl White
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (378.38 KiB) Viewed 6888 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (366.98 KiB) Viewed 6888 times
Kelevra

Verrry hot. Now you've got me thinking about a tint..!