New Kizashi owner as of 4.21.13-Finally!!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
fjroman2

[/quote] I'm actually not interested in SAT radio, so that's fine.

As far as the speakers not being the RF speaker system, that's interesting to me, I'll have to look into this.

I love the Nav and that it meshed with my Iphone 4S instantly, so happy to finally have a real, hands-free. I mostly listen to Pandora, and radio stations from Spain, so I'm pretty set, the speakers seem pretty good, but are not what I would consider amazing, but I'm happy with them for now..[/quote]

Not to be a downer...but I was was under the impression that the stereo would have the amplifier and the subwoofer (as it was advertised), but I was wrong and didn't notice until after I purchased the car. That was a bummer for me...
2013 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD - Premium Silver
Priors:
2007 Mazda 3S GTS
2004 VW Passat
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
2013 Honda Pilot (wife's vehicle)
KuroNekko

Congrats! I also have a black Kizashi and it looks just like yours though the mechanicals are totally different as mine is a FWD 6 spd manual.
No nav for me, but I have the RF system which is really a seriously thumping audio system. I absolutely love it. I have read somewhere here that the models with nav don't have a stereo that is as good as the cars with RF and no nav.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Kelevra

KuroNekko wrote:Congrats! I also have a black Kizashi and it looks just like yours though the mechanicals are totally different as mine is a FWD 6 spd manual.
No nav for me, but I have the RF system which is really a seriously thumping audio system. I absolutely love it. I have read somewhere here that the models with nav don't have a stereo that is as good as the cars with RF and no nav.

The 6 speed manual is very sweet indeed, although I'm fine with the CVT and paddle shifters. Like I mentioned, I'm very happy with the Nav and Hands-Free. If I feel the stereo needs an injection, I'll cross that bridge in time.
twoqttsdad

Aloha from Hawaii!
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT
killerkam

I just bought mine two days ago, SE AWD in midnight blue. I'm also thinking of tints....just can't decide between 35% or 50%

Nice pics of the cars guys.