New member from Guadalajara, Mexico!

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Karasu

Hello everyone!

This is my first post to say hi to everyone and talk a little about my new (for me) Kizashi GLS 2010.
This is the only trim that was sold in 2010 in Mexico. I´ve searched and apparently it was only sold here with those specs. It has the CVT, fog lights, sun roof, RF audio, handsfree BT, powered leather seats, etc. The only things missing are heated seats and heated mirrors and AWD which frankly, are not necessary here in Mexico due to our weather. Suzuki has been selling reasonably well their smaller models here, especially the Swift and Grand Vitara models but Kizashi is still a rare animal on the streets. I have to say that coming from a Honda Accord, it has been a little difficult to get used to the feeling of the CVT but I like everything else about the car. The fuel consumption compared to the Accord has been almost identical which is kind of dissapointing, taking into account that the Accord was older and the CVT is supposed to help on gas economy. I will be posting soon about technical questions I have about my car.

I´ve been reading avidly in this forum before and after my purchase and I am familiar now with the most active posters here. I hope you can come by to say hello to this new member!
I´ve seen most members are from Australia and the US. I´m happy to be the only one from this part of the world. Thanks to everyone.

Here is a quick pic of my Gray 2010 GLS Kizashi:
Attachments
Karasu.jpg
Karasu.jpg (340.38 KiB) Viewed 7600 times
honsonwong

Welcome Karasu, my kizashi is exactly the same colour as yours, hope you will enjoy your every ride with your kizzy.
Karasu

Thanks Honsonwong!
I hope that too. there is only one thing that is not letting me fully enjoy my car right now. It is a low humming sound at about 38 to 50 mph. I think it is related to the CVT. I will be posting my question in the appropiate section of this forum.
coref1

Welcome, she looks nice in silver. Same wheels as mine. Hope you have a few twisty roads there so you can enjoy your Kizzy at it's best.
murcod

Welcome. :) Nice colour, but I might be biased.

Mexico got a decent specification level considering there is only the one model sold.
David
Karasu

Thanks Coref1 and Murcod!
Wheels are 18".
As murcod said, They basically sold the highest trim available here in Mexico, they only took out the unnecessary bits like heated seats which would have been ridiculous due to our weather.
KuroNekko

Hola!
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Moto
Site Admin

Huh...
Mexico but.... Here's your University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux!
???

Welcome to the forum.
Karasu

Hola KuroNekko!

Moto: That is right, I must be about the only mexican fan of the Sioux! I follow college hockey just for them since 2006
due to a good friend from Grand Forks. Thanks for the welcome.
Moto
Site Admin

I live in Grand Forks. :) I suppose it is a small world. There is a possibility that I know your friend. I attended UND 2005-2009.