Wife's New DD

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
OmarGC

Picked up a black Kizashi SLS for the woman recently... She had a pearl white 2010 GTS model prior however it was totaled before I ever gained interest in modding it.

Little background on myself, I have owned, built, and raced a large list of vehicles mainly focused on track and competition events(NASA/PDX) from Miata's, 500+whp Subaru's, 1jz/2jz powered vehicles, Lancer Evolutions, rhd cars such as ae86's and GTR's, etc... Currently I own/drive a 2013 FR-S(my daily), 03 wrx that I'm tossing a 1.5jz in, and a RB26DETT 1975 Datsun 280z.. Last 3 cars I got rid of were my JDM rhd 1983 Trueno coupe, 06 rotated turbo Sti, and a g35x.

Anyways, I joined up to acquire any and all information as possible so I'll probably be lurking more then anything. Plans with her car are simple... HID retrofit, misc LEDs, and suspension(already have all lighting on order). Most likely coilovers, and I may try to sneak in a set of TE37's eventually since she's not happy with the OEM wheels. Anyways on to a pic of her DD and my DD.

Hers

His

I'll have better pics of hers later

- Omar
KuroNekko

Welcome.

Great pics and great selection of cars. Seems like you are really into the Japanese import/JDM scene. I noticed how your FR-S wears a Toyota badge for a GT-86 treatment.

Though I am not sure, I just have this feeling my Kizashi was traded in by the previous owner for a BRZ. I got my Kizashi pre-owned at a Subaru dealer where they had a nice blue BRZ in the showroom.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
honsonwong

welcome, nice pics.
murcod

Yes, nice cars and good to see someone on board who's into modding.

I'm not sure how you're going to go finding coilovers- I think last time it was bought up there was nothing found?
David
OmarGC

murcod wrote:Yes, nice cars and good to see someone on board who's into modding.

I'm not sure how you're going to go finding coilovers- I think last time it was bought up there was nothing found?
Thanks...

As far as coilovers, as long as the woman approves to allow me to I'll have Ground Control or Stance build me a one off coilover kit for them, or a small production run. Meaning less then 20-30 sets worldwide. It's good to know the right people in the right places.
Northernstar

Welcome~~if you have more info on the coilovers~please let us know
there are quite a few ppl on here who are interested :)
bootymac

Nice stable! I'm a huge fan of the FRS/BRZ