Semi new to forums from upstate New York

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Armykizyguy92

Hey guess as some of you know I own "the unicorn" 2011 sport SLS Fwd six speed . Current mods are read de badge custom straight pipe exhaust system that has a very unique and yet strangely semi quite ride still. 20%tint and eyebrow. Soon to come turbo system Sri and lots of mods to performance handling and what not in future. I would like to meet up with anyone in New York area and the occasional trip to New Jersey I take if anyone is interested let me know and pm me will let you know what we can work out for a meet and greet
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
bootymac

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your other mods soon
Moto
Site Admin

Sounds fairly impressive. Sorry I hadn't really noticed you yet. I have been on vacation so I haven't been checking the forum much and when I do I just look for spam.

Welcome to the forum.
honsonwong

Welcome to the Kizashi family.
Armykizyguy92

Thanks guys. My plan is to build a dd/track day monster with power figures in the mid 400- 500. The record breaking Kizzy build by advanced product engineering shows the block and tranny can handle the power stock but the issue for me is the $$$ that will make it time consuming project . The ecu will be too but if you can find a good after market ecu the fits it might work just got to find a programmer. The turbo will be interesting to as rrm won't make one or an optional set up to do it like that .
Current "stage 2" 2015 wrx base world rally blue

Previous 2011 Kizzy Sport SLS FWD 6-Spd
Custom exhaust, 20% tint
Soon to have H&R springs and Stage 2 turbo from RRM
BxKizashiS

Sounds good bro! Im too from New York.. I take my Kizashi all over. Im always at car meets and events. It would be cool to roll wit another hooked up Kizashi, hit me up bro, lemme know!
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
n8dogg

Those of us with the CVT (AWD was a priorety for me, I do miss having a manual though) will have to live vicariously through your build up. I guess the CVT doesn't take well to too much torque and thus too much modding.
Welcome and thanks for sharing your experiences with the Kizashi!
'12 Kizashi SLS AWD w/RF sound
easy to chip Vivid Red and 25% window tint
Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus II
Power Stop Rotors and Pads
183,xxx miles and still lovin it!