Kizashi owner from Hawaii :]

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
charrr89

new here! JUST trying to find parts online and stumbled upon this site. im surprised there are no vendors that carry rainguards for kizashi!
honsonwong

Welcome
Moto
Site Admin

Welcome.

As you are likely aware they didn't sell many so the aftermarket never really got going for this car.
KuroNekko

charrr89 wrote:new here! JUST trying to find parts online and stumbled upon this site. im surprised there are no vendors that carry rainguards for kizashi!
Rainguards?
Try searching for them as "window visors". They are not hard to find at all. I just bought some a few months ago and put them on my Kizashi. OEM Suzuki accessory.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
SamirD

Welcome! There's a lot of factory accessories available, but not many aftermarket.
Woodie

Not the good kind which WeatherTech makes, but the stick on kind are available. I heard a rumor that the good kind were available from Germany, but I heard that right after I had bought the genuine Suzuki stick ons, so I never looked into it.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Woodie wrote:Not the good kind which WeatherTech makes, but the stick on kind are available. I heard a rumor that the good kind were available from Germany, but I heard that right after I had bought the genuine Suzuki stick ons, so I never looked into it.
What's the difference? I got the OEM ones just like yours because I like to crack the window open most of the time, even in rain and snow. The visor does the job of keeping the rain out. Curious to know how there can be a better kind.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Woodie

"The good ones" as I call them, slip up into the rubber seal around the window. The cheap ones stick on with two sided tape.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
SamirD

But won't that damage the trim over time?
twoqttsdad

Howzit Charr89.
2012 SLS
Azure Grey
FWD CVT