New Member FR Malaysia

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:Looks like you have the front parking sensors, headlight washers, and possibly HID headlights.
And I want these!

Can you show us the button panel with the front/rear sensor switch and headlight washer switch (if separate)?
CLLee

SamirD wrote: Can you show us the button panel with the front/rear sensor switch and headlight washer switch (if separate)?
This is the Australian version...
KuroNekko

SamirD wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:
CLLee wrote: AFAIK, it's very pro Toyota and Honda there. It's great to see someone moving away from the crowd.
Same can be said about Southern California.
Or India.
I thought Suzuki was huge in India with the Swift, Alto, and etc. I read that they have about 40% of the entire market there with Maruti/Suzuki.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
nikrahiman

KuroNekko wrote:
nikrahiman wrote:Specs for Malaysia ;

2.4 ltrs Engine
Automatic 6 gear CVT transmission
4 cylinder
Front wheel drive

Other amenities about the same with other country
So no All Wheel Drive or 6 speed manual in Malaysia?
Looks like you have the front parking sensors, headlight washers, and possibly HID headlights. None of those were offered in North America, but are seen in other markets like Europe and Asia.

The Kizashi was only offered in one engine anywhere so we all have the 2.4 liter inline 4 cylinder (J24B) engine.

The CVT's "6 gears" are not gears, but ratio presets for the CVT's pulleys to mimic gear shifts.
You are right KuroNekko....no AWD but equipped with front parking sensors, headlight washers, and possibly HID headlights.
The sound system also without Rockford Fosgate which offered in North America
nikrahiman

SamirD wrote:
KuroNekko wrote:Looks like you have the front parking sensors, headlight washers, and possibly HID headlights.
And I want these!

Can you show us the button panel with the front/rear sensor switch and headlight washer switch (if separate)?
Samir....shall post later after take delivery this coming sunday
~tc~

KuroNekko wrote:
SamirD wrote:
KuroNekko wrote: Same can be said about Southern California.
Or India.
I thought Suzuki was huge in India with the Swift, Alto, and etc. I read that they have about 40% of the entire market there with Maruti/Suzuki.
More like 60% - lots of small cars, the Swift Dezire (looks like an SX4 with a trunk - UGLY) is the largest Suzuki car I've seen there. You always have a Suzuki car in your field of view it seems.
2011 Sport SLS with nav Black Pearl Metallic
SamirD

CLLee wrote:
SamirD wrote: Can you show us the button panel with the front/rear sensor switch and headlight washer switch (if separate)?
This is the Australian version...
Thank you! It's interesting because the sensor switch is the same as for those of us that just have the rear.

But now I know what that blank panel in ours is for--headlight washers! And that blank panel in yours is for the AWD/FWD switch on the AWD models. 8-)
SamirD

nikrahiman wrote:
SamirD wrote:
And I want these!

Samir....shall post later after take delivery this coming sunday
Thank you! I look forward to comparing them with the NA and Aussie spec. 8-)

This community rocks! Where else can you compare different models all around the world in a single thread? NO WHERE!
SamirD

~tc~ wrote:More like 60% - lots of small cars, the Swift Dezire (looks like an SX4 with a trunk - UGLY) is the largest Suzuki car I've seen there. You always have a Suzuki car in your field of view it seems.
It's probably higher than 60% because of all the classic Esteems running around and the vans, but there's a lot of competition from Hyundai that's made an impact on Suzuki's monopoly.
SamirD

KuroNekko wrote:I thought Suzuki was huge in India with the Swift, Alto, and etc. I read that they have about 40% of the entire market there with Maruti/Suzuki.
They are a dominant brand for sure, but they're looked at like GM or Ford here. Toyota Camrys and Accords are like Mercedes, and Mercedes and other German marques are like exotics here.