New from NJUSA

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
Shylynn

Hello, Im Jenn and I finally got my Kizashi! I saw 1 of these cars a few months and had no clue what it was, so I researched and fell in love. After the horrible winter we had here I decided I could not daily my Z anymore so the search began for a Kizashi. They are not easy to find out here and the ones I did find were either salvage title or not awd. Finally after 2 months I found my girl, a 2010 SLS. I told myself I wasnt going to mod her at all but I cant just leave a car stock lol. Powder coated rims to come, tints, yellow fogs, spoiler, and front lip are all I told myself she is allowed lol.

got her 3 days ago..

The reason for the Kizashi...my 06 Nissan 350Z she now sits in the driveway resting
2010 Kizashi "The Daily Driver"
2006 350Z "Because Racecar"
honsonwong

Welcome to the Kizashi family, we have the exactly same color and I keep my kizzy all original.
coref1

Welcome and enjoy. Same colour as my Kizashi but mine only fwd and 2012 built.
KuroNekko

Hi. Welcome.

Though I live in Maryland, just outside DC, I got my Kizashi up in Jersey City, NJ.
I don't blame you for wanting a good winter car. An AWD Kizashi will be a huge difference in the snow versus a FR vehicle like the Z.

The 350Z looks good though maybe the headlights could use some UV haze removal.
I use a plastic polish at every car wash on the Kizashi's headlights in an attempt to prevent the hazing from forming. I've had to deal with it in my former Mazda3.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
bootymac

Welcome! You should include HIDs in your mod list ;)

The Z looks interesting. What else have you done with it?
Shylynn

Jersey city must be where the Kizashis hide I picked up mine there to lol. The Z is getting new headlights, the driver side was replaced by a body shop after some kid in a Honda ran a stop and love tapped me. I think they cheaped out and gave me aftermarket headlight. It hazed up bad in only 3yrs. This year's plans for the Z are almost done she just needs her bc coilovers installed, then this winter when she's garaged she will be prepped for boost and hopefully next summer I will be drifting her.
BxKizashiS

Welcome Shylynn!.. I actually work in Jersey City, NJ and i go to so many car events all over Jersey so you've probably seen mine.. Its the red Kizashi on gold rims.. Glad you like it, im alil jealous on the fogs, i want those bad! lol... Nice Nissan Z btw, one of my dream cars
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi
SamirD

Welcome! We moved to and from Jersey City in 2013. We had a lovely view from our old place of Manhattan and miss that.

You'll find there's not much you can do to the Kizashi, and then there's not much you need to do either. You can give more love to the Z instead.

The only thing I'd recommend is good snow tires. We got some for ours and it was the best mod we made. 8-)
BTkizashi

Welcome to you from over here !
Shylynn

SamirD wrote:Welcome! We moved to and from Jersey City in 2013. We had a lovely view from our old place of Manhattan and miss that.

You'll find there's not much you can do to the Kizashi, and then there's not much you need to do either. You can give more love to the Z instead.

The only thing I'd recommend is good snow tires. We got some for ours and it was the best mod we made. 8-)

Def gonna get her a good set of tires for the winter,thats what i bought her for lol. I dont plan on doing to much I just cant leave her stock, gotta have lil custom touches here and there. She will be stock-ish lol