Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
 #5630  by JDLKizzy
 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:19 pm
Just to follow up..........the Motorola Renegade V950 will pair. You can make and receive calls.
 #5634  by Provolone
 Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 pm
After waiting 2 months for the dealer to obtain a new radio, he discovered that there was a connector cable on the radio that was missing. He replaced it with a cable from a car on the lot, and now my bluetooth on my Sprint HTC TouchPro 2 works fairly well. That fixed my AM radio also, but i was disappointed that on one occasion the radio started scanning for a new station on its own. I hope that is an isolated occurrence; pre-cable replacement, it happened several times a week. i also found the iPod connector in the glovebox; not sure why the AUX cable only works with non-iPods. Still love my car, anyway!
 #13489  by KizKid
 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:13 pm
Provolone wrote:I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 with Spring PCS service. It "works" with the Bluetooth, but friends say it sounds like I'm talking on a drive-thru speaker. They complain enough that I simply can't use the Bluetooth -- which is the only reason I bought the fully-loaded model that had the Nav system and Bluetooth. Love my Kizashi, HATE the audio. AM doesn't work. AUX won't work with my IPod. But I don't think those are connected to my Bluetooth problem. Anyone else have this problem? Troubleshooting ideas?

I'm having the same issue. I specifically bought the 2011 Kizashi SLS Sport because I'm on the road majority of the time for work. I have been requested by several clients to take them off the bluetooth because it sounds awful. The car itself is fine but has a lot of sensor issues that are taking time out of my days. I am not sure what a solution would be. I have only owned the car 5 months and I'm already considering trading it in for one that will actually work based on my needs. I don't know if I will ever buy another Suzuki. As of right now I feel I made the biggest mistake thus far.
 #14175  by jono6406
 Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:38 pm
I have the Samsung Admire with Metro PCS and it paired with my Kizashi the first time I tried it and it works wonderful with my cars BT and it also imported my phonebook but the only thing I don't like is that there is no dial keypad so you can dial a number from your car. The only way to dial a number is to go to the phonebook and dial it from there.
 #15601  by pakizzy
 Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:48 pm
I previously owned a HTC Desire HD (AT&T) which paired with no problems. Just upgraded to a HTC One X+. I can pair the phone, however, I cannot hear any audio. I can use the phone feature fine along with change songs, but I can't actually hear any music through the radio. Frustrating!