A kizi from down under mate

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
dellzkizi

Hi just picked up my kizashi last month so I joined this forum to get some ideas on how to tweak the shyt out of it.

So far what I've read is awesome and I've still got tons more to read. Wanna say a big thanks to everyone for all their posts and information.

Here's a couple of picks of my kizashi its pretty stock right now for a sports model

I picked her up from Melbourne and drove it back to Adelaide and what a drive it was talk about flying kinda lucky they stick speed cameras out there lol mmmm love it.
I Roll in a sports kizi 2012 model
Find more pics of my ride.
coref1

They look nice in white. I take it you went via the great ocean road. Did that drive a couple of years back in my Prestige and enjoyed it so much. Just wish there wasn't so much traffic so I could push harder.
DesRado

Sweet ride man! I wanted a white one, but none in my area in 6-speed when I was ready to buy.

Welcome to the club!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

FrankoLaMoya

The Kizashi looks really nice in white! I would tint the rear windows, plasti dip the front S and the middle bumper part in black and add a chrome strip on the mirrors. Do not change the stock wheels (they look awesome). Congrats!
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
dellzkizi

Thanks lads. I liked the white so was lucky cause only color they had. I like the idea of tinting the back window and dipping the badge. I was gonna keep stock rims but maybe dip them too.

@coref1 sadly I had 1 day to fly there an drive back so I did the biz in Melbs and then cut through the guts taking fastest route back.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y600-U151 using Tapatalk
I Roll in a sports kizi 2012 model
Find more pics of my ride.
FrankoLaMoya

Hey dellzkizi,

Maybe you could try to plastidip every 2 double-spokes of the wheel in black (5 double-spokes out of 10). I believe it could be nice...a little bit like some factory wheels on one of the newest models of Acura TSX (2010-2014 probably)
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
BxKizashiS

Nice!... I need fogs!!! lol
2012 Suzuki Kizashi S AWD
H&R Springs, RRM Intake, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust, NRG Bucket Seats, Takata Drift II Harness, Cypher Auto Harness Bar, 25 shot NOS(for now)
Facebook.com/jpreludesi
IG: N2OKizashi