Kizashi from Switzerland

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
nive93

Hi my name is Nive and i own a 2011 Suzuki Kizashi Top Sport, i thinkits a GTS in america.
its a 2.4 ( like everyone )
6 Speed MT
has all extras except GPS Navigation
Mods:
KW coilovers V2
EzLip (did it today)
little details(Black Logo, Stickers)
Hifonics Sub , Crunch Amp

Marcov71

Welcome! Very nice!! I like the lip alot! Where did you purchase it? "Lips dont lie" :lol:
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
DesRado

Nice car!

Question I must know. How can I get a hold of a license plate bracket like that?? Been looking forever but cannot locate one for the Kizashi that screws into the tow eyelet.
2012 Platinum Silver Kizashi GTS, 6SP

G13b

Nice & welcome. MT is always better than AT/CVT.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.
Marcov71

DesRado wrote:Nice car!

Question I must know. How can I get a hold of a license plate bracket like that?? Been looking forever but cannot locate one for the Kizashi that screws into the tow eyelet.
http://roadracemotorsports.com/store/in ... cts_id=696

RRM sells it
2012 Kizashi CVT AWD/ w paint chips :shock:
Orange County/Brooklyn NY
nive93

DesRado wrote:Nice car!

I did it with an aluminium L-bracket mounted it between the foglight plastic and bumper, u can buy it everywhere...i can take a photo of it if you want
Marcov71 wrote:Welcome! Very nice!! I like the lip alot! Where did you purchase it? "Lips dont lie" :lol:
Its an universal ezlip you can buy in eBay... and the lips dont lie is a sticker i had on all my cars, its a selfmade sticker :D
G13b

A lot of people doing budget "stance" builds use rubber/plastic that you can buy from a Home Depot type store to make a lip across the nose. It's really inexpensive and in some instances doesn't look too bad, just not the greatest quality.
If you write wash on mycar I will carve resuscitate me on your chest.
DesRado

nive93 wrote:I did it with an aluminium L-bracket mounted it between the foglight plastic and bumper, u can buy it everywhere...i can take a photo of it if you want
That'd be great.

I don't like the way the RRM one covers the driver side fog light though

nive93

DesRado wrote:That'd be great.

I don't like the way the RRM one covers the driver side fog light though

well mine is covering too, its not flush to the bracket so you wont see the screws.
The EzLip is good for me because my Parking Lot wont allow deeper, any plastic lip will crack , ezlip is flexible :D
DesRado

Hmm, it may be you license plate style then. The one on the RRM page is completely blocking the fog light (which I don't want to do. Yours sits higher and blocks nothing important.