PSA: Forum Decorum

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
TheHolyGhost

This is a forum, and as such people should be allowed to speak their mind. There is, however, an appropriate and respectful way to do so. Allow me to offer a few suggestions:
  • If you're going to post the same complaint you posted on every other thread where somebody said they liked the car, save it, we've probably gotten the message by now.
  • If somebody wants to complain about some issue that they have with the car, that's their right. There's no reason to attack them for finding a problem with their car, even if it's one you don't have or have managed to look past.
  • Use the search feature. We don't need 20 threads about the same thing.
  • Please don't hijack threads. If a discussion starts in a thread that is not related to the original topic, please create a new topic and link to it.
  • DON'T FEED THE TROLLS! If someone if spamming the forum or continually posting things that are not helpful or are simply meant to be inflammatory, report them to the moderators, don't dignify it with a response.
We have a good forum here with an active group of members, and I'd like to see this site continue to grow. That will only happen if we continue to have constructive and civil discussions about our vehicles.

Random talk about something you saw/thought/ate/found funny/etc. is great as well, as long as it's in the appropriate section of the forum.

Thanks.
2010 Kizashi GTS
6 speed
Platinum Silver Metallic (Battle wounded)

2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback

Past Cars:
2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i
1998 Audi A4 1.8TQM
1998 Dodge Avenger ES
Moto
Site Admin

Reporting spam:

Please hit the little exclamation point in the lower right corner of the post you want to flag.
When you hover the button it should say "Report this post"

(The button is on the right side across from the Profile, PM, and Email buttons)
chazyouwin

And, you have to be logged in to see it.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
Moto
Site Admin

If you have problems with other members on the forum please PM me.

If you have problems with how the forum is run please PM me. (It is best if you have been a member here for awhile to do this)

If you plan on deleting you account or all your posts please PM me. (I can do it much faster than you can)