New Owner in Colorado

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
nowasynic

Hello all,

Just bought my Kizashi about an hour ago. A few people tried to talk me out of it but I really like it. I've never owned a Suzuki (other than a motorcycle) I'm looking forward to trying to help out fellow owners. I will do my best to search for previous posts before asking questions. I know some people get upset about that. Anyway, as soon as I get some time, I'll try and get some pics up.

Greg
2011 Kizashi GTS Sport Sedan
Woodie

Welcome nowasynic.

You're gonna love the car, they're pretty reliable too.
Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
Should be a convenience store, not a government agency
KuroNekko

Welcome.
I've owned my Kizashi since August of 2012 and haven't regretted it ever. It's a great car for the money. Like Woodie said, it's quite reliable and low on maintenance. However, it's got the comfort, refinement, features, and handling of a car that would otherwise cost significantly more.
2011 Suzuki Kizashi Sport GTS 6MT (Black)
Speed_Racer

My Kizashi has been just as reliable as my Suzuki motorcycle, which is to say they're both completely bulletproof.
'12 Kizashi,'03 SV650,'04 DL1000
FrankoLaMoya

What KuroNekko said...same for me...bought it in October 2012. No regrets/very reliable and comfortable. Furthermore it handles better than my 2 previous Audi A4 Quattro (they were older models 2000 and 2006, but still). I also receive compliments by strangers every week or two! It is a very good looking car and kind of rare/unique.
2012 Suzuki Kizashi Sport iAWD CVT ''Kaijū'' (Black pearl metallic)

Priors:
2004 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6MT ''Audini'' (Black)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 AT (Dark green)
1984 Chevrolet Malibu 3MT with a 327 engine lol (Blue)
1996 Acura Integra 5MT (Black)
nowasynic

Thanks for the love guys. I need to take it in for theTPMS light. It is so annoying. Other than that, I'll just look thru the owner's manual and learn the Bluetooth. Thanks again
2011 Kizashi GTS Sport Sedan